Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Journey Continues...

Today is Thursday and in 5 days I should be in the hospital. I am looking
forward to all of this being behind us. I was telling someone how the Peace
of the Lord is so strong on us right now. It is very strong because I am
not even dreading or fearing the surgery!!! Sounds kind of crazy, huh???
All I can say is that it must be GOD!!!
I cannot tell you all the ways that the Lord is working in this walk. His
grace has been more than sufficient. WE CAN FEEL ALL THE PRAYERS OF THOSE OF
YOU WHO ARE PRAYING...PLEASE DON'T STOP!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!!
For those of you who are wondering what the next few days beholds for our
family...this weekend will be spent being together as a family. On Sunday
will be celebrate the Lord's Resurrection. Praise be to the LORD!!! He is
risen, He is risen indeed!!!
Monday will be spent preparing for surgery on Tuesday. Please pray hard for us
on Monday...it will be a tough day, I'm sure.
God Bless each and every one of you. We love you and are blessed that you
are helping to carry us thru this journey!!!
Much Love,
Tracy for the Graves

1 comment:

  1. God is So good!!!
    I(we)will continue to be praying for You and the family during this time. The Lord holds the future and He's in control. Love ya.

    In Christ,
    Liv

    ReplyDelete