Friday, March 28, 2008

More from the drill sarge:)

Well, Mom seems to be healing good. THe doctor noticed her heart rate being a little over active and wants her to get a cat scan, which I am assuming she will be put in for today.

Her spirits are a little better, but she still isn't where I would like to see her.
Please continue to pray that it all gets straightened out with her heart, and especially with her emotions before she comes home!!!!

( On a selfish note, pray the nurses remember to put an extra bed in there tongiht...Dad and I have been either sleeping on the tile floor, or in the mosst uncomfortable chair known to man kind!!!!!!:P ) Thanks!!!!

So I will let you all know when I get an update!!!
Jess

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to send a little note to let ya know I'm praying for ya, and so are many others. If u need anything let me know. LUv ya ~ Julia...a psalm a day keeps gloom away ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little note to let the family know i'm praying. If u need anything give me a call. luv ya ~ Julia... A Psalm a day keeps the gloom away ( :

    Peace in Christ @->

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracy! Just wanted to let you know that we pray for you every night, and that we love you!!!


    The Thompson Gang

    ReplyDelete