Monday, March 31, 2008

Hands on my shoulders.

At the request of my mom she wanted this recent post on my blog http://benandsamsblog.blogspot.com/ posted on this blog also.

Enjoy!!!


It was Saturday the 29th, we were cooperating a strawberry picking in Plant City Florida when we got the news. "Mom is coming home today!!!" my sister shouted as she heard the news, on Tuesday the 25th she had gone into the hospital for a complete "historectomy?". At this point on our way home Dad was warning us that she might not want to see you us today. So as I was preparing myself not to expect to see her today nor the next or the next after that. around 2:00 she was home, you could tell from her face that she did not want to talk to ANYONE! So, I was already prepared to wait to see her after a few days......."Sam..........Dad wants you."

Dad was with Mom in thier bedroom. So, Shocked, I went to go see Momma.
After I saw her, Ben Said"Lets go throw the football". As he was inside getting the football I looked up and said"Thank You God for bringing my Momma Back!". As I said those words, I felt the Lords Hands on my shoulders telling me it'll be ok! After I felt His hands on my shoulders I just felt perfect peace.
I've allways wondered how in the bible it says that God touched people, I wondered how it felt!!!

Please Continue In Prayers, I Feel Them!!!

Sam

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful testimony Sam!! It made me cry. I'm so glad you have your momma back, too, and that you have that peace that surpasses all understanding, from our Wonderful Lord Jesus Christ!!

    Love you,
    Java Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam,
    How beautiful. I know this touched your Mom and it sure had me getting the kleenex out.. I am so proud of the Man you are becoming.
    All my love,
    Cristal Lain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, that is such a wonderful testimony. God is real and He hears every prayer -- and there have been a LOT of them said for your precious Mama!! We are SOOO glad she is doing better!

    We love you all!
    Mrs. Stricklen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, what a precious testimony! I read it on your blog and can see why your mother wanted it on this blog too. We are rejoicing with your family as we see the Lord's hand on your sweet family.

    It sure has been a hard few weeks and you all have been shining lights through it all!

    We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, I totally agree, everything is going to be alright. We love you all and are excited to have "mama" back. I experienced that other mama, didn't quite recognize her. Thank you Lord. We will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete