Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beep Beep

The sound of beeping, smell of alcohal and phones ringing brings me back daily to the fact that I am here at the hospital. I am looking at Mom who isn't moving much, still groggy from the surgery yesterday. She is in pain and has meds to help with that, but is just really having a hard time fighting the sleepy stuff:)

According to her Doctor, he was really happy with how the surgery went. She didn't need any extra blood and as far as he can tell with the human eye, he saw nothing more to be alarmed with in coordance with the cancer.

Please continue praying, as the Doctor already wants her up and moving, sitting for a few hours and walking. This might be more possible IF SHE COULD WAKE UP:P

Our little guys are doing well, but our little boys had a fever yesterday and today, so please pray that is gone by the time Mom gets home. We can't take the chance of her getting sick once we bring her home.

We aren't getting enough sleep, but past that everything is going really well!!! We haven't had to much spiritual warfare, so we know you all are praying and can't thank you enough for them!!!!

She has requested no visitors till probably Thursday ( the 26th) if you were interested. She is just havin a hard time getting used to all this and doesn't have much energy left over afterwards. We would love to hear from you though and hope to see you soon!!!! Please feel free to give me a call if you want to know about anything and I will try to answer it for you!!!!
Email me if you dont have my phone #...
Much Love,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. We love and are praying for you all. Please hug your Mom for me and tell her I love her..

    Cristal and the Lain Family

    ReplyDelete