Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pampered Chef Party and Sunday

WEDNESDAY April 30th.

On Wednesday night, Momma had a "Whip Breast Cancer" Pampered Chef Party. We had some old Friends and Neighbors over. We had a great time and if you see a bunch of people in Pink (Including Olivia :) ) its because we were showing our Support for Helping Cure Breast Cancer. Here are some Pictures, Hope Y'all enjoy!

Mrs Carson and Jess.

Olivia and Julia. (We got Olivia to wear a shirt with some Pink!)

Mrs Danielle Redner, She helped Momma do the party.

Mrs Pollock.

And Our Dear Mrs Stokes!

Mrs Eva Sitting quietly on the couch! :D
Christiana being silly.

This is a bunch of the stuff we were showing at the Party.

Ariana and I.

SUNDAY, May 4th.

Sunday Morning....Little Stevens Birthday is on May 10th and Momma and Daddy went and got a pool and filled it with Sand for one of his Birthday Presents. Then after having a little fun, The Boys finished building the back of the Porch.
Steven and the rest of the Littles playing in the New Sandbox
The Littles burying poor Zack!

"Why did I get myself into this?"

This is what our porch looks like now!

The Master Builder.

Wow Sam! ONE FINGER!! You are so Strong!! ;)
Ben trying to spin a piece of wood around his waist. (They Really are supposed to be working!!) :D

Our little Flower Garden by the front porch.

After Church on Sunday, The Pollocks stayed a little bit later then everyone else did.
Christiana trying to not have a Cheesy Smile. :D You did a good Job! :D
Would this face lie to you?

This is a really good picture of you Ariana!

We had some more Pictures to post but they weren't Uploading so we will do them next time. :( :D Hope Y'all enjoy!

Posted by Rachel.

7 comments:

  1. The porch and yard looks wonderful! ( : ♥ ya, Peace in Christ ~ Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I had a really fun time at the party the other night...sorry i could not make it to chureh ) : I'm really burnt from the beach and in pain! I know thats not a good one but it's the truth...luv ya yall and cya soon.

    Peace in Christ ~ Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your porch is great. Sam, did you build those stairs? I bet you're sure enjoying it.

    Sorry I missed the party. I was looking forward to coming. Oh well, guess I'll catch the next one.

    Miss ya'll!!

    Love you,
    Java

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Julia,
    I understand what you feel like! It's no fun being burnt from Sunburn! :( :) But we did miss you yesterday at church!! I guess we will see you in about 2 weeks!! Love you too!

    Hey Mrs Pollock,
    Sam, Ben, and Dad built the porch but Sam and Ben built the Sides of the porch and Ben built that little garden on the side. :)
    We love y'all and are praying little Mary feels better! :)
    Love you!
    Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your porch looks great!! You guys did a great job!
    What skill :)
    I loved that BW pic of Ariana -- very pretty.

    Mrs. Stricklen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! For awhile there when everyone was so busy ya'll didnt update for a long time, and I only checked about once a month! I guess I should never get too comfy in a routine, because you never know when you will get a pleasent surprise and have to change!! :) Looks like that party was fun. Too bad I missed it!! *sniff* *sniff* :'( But I went to the next one. :) :) :)

    See yall sometime! :)

    Love,
    ~Kitty~

    ReplyDelete