Monday, May 11, 2009

A visit to Wheat Montana!!!

One of the highlights of our journey, at least for me,
was a visit to Wheat Montana where we get our grain for
our local co-op. We showed up totally unexpected and we
were so blessed by what we saw. Everyone there was so
precious to us. Mr. Paul Lambert offered to give us a
tour of the facilities...who would say no!!!
We got to see how the grain is bagged. Also the area
where they do their in-house grinding. We got to view
the area where the they do all of their in-house baking,
then they send the finished products to stores and such
in Montana, Utah and Wyoming. The place smelled so good!!!

We also got to eat in their deli. We found out that they
have about 6 deli-shops in the Montana area. It was an
awesome experience.

I was so impressed with the cleanliness of the operation.
Everything was orderly. The employees were very professional.
It was an incredible experience.

If you ever find yourself traveling across Interstate 70 in
Montana, check it out!!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ben, what are you about to eat? Looks like a ketchup sandwich on fresh montana wheat bread.

    I bet that was a fun tour! Hope you took lots of pics so we can take the tour when you get home.

    Love y'all,
    Java

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat experience! Wheat Montana is by far the best wheat I've used. I had no idea they were so big, I guess I just assumed it was a tiny little operation just for co-ops. The deli looks great. If for some reason I'm traveling I70 in Montana, I would definitely stop in!

    Love,
    Katie Miller

    ReplyDelete