Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas at the Graves and Rachel's garden.

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!



It's present time...The girls got a play dough set :).



Momma's horsey purse.


Anna (our little artist) got pencils, paper, and art sets for Christmas.


Deeda with his blue teddy bear. :)


Daddy and his $5 gift card to McDonalds. (It was just a joke, it wasn't a real present.)


Deeda :).



Zack and his remote control Lightning McQueen.


Zack and his "Don't spill the beans" game.


EWW! I knew boy's had cooties :).


Aww....sweet brother and sister.


"Pants! Just what I needed."


Just what he didn't need....


Does my family know me or what?


Ben and his harmonica training kit ;).


Anna and her new doll.


Stacy's skirt.


Liberty's skirts. (To the Pollocks.) Like her Gator Skirt?


GARDEN GLOVES!! Just what I wanted. I also got seeds and a spade for my garden too :).


Jess and Deeda :).


Liberty and her new pajama's!


Jess and her new book.


(Ben) "Ewww....it's pink."

A Couple weeks ago, I decided I wanted to start a garden. It isn't that big, but for practice...It's the perfect size. So I tilled the ground and got it all ready to be planted and then the precious Pollock family brought me over some starter plants.:) Thank you Pollock family!


The designated spot for planting.



Making rows for the plants.


The rows are done.


After a couple days, the plants started to look real nice. And that is where I am at right now. :)
I hope you all enjoyed the pictures.
In Christ,
Rachel.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a wonderful CHRISTmas!!!

    Isn't it nice to have children who get excited over a new pair of pajamas? :) Precious.

    Rachel, keep plugging away on that garden. Sarah's produce has been trickling in and it's been so nice!!! Good for you for taking on this project!!!

    Love you all. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liberty, you are too, too cute in your pj's. I could eat you up!! Looks like a wonderful family enjoying each other with grateful hearts :)

    Love y'all,
    Java Momma somewhere in Colorado

    ReplyDelete