Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baking Day #1--2010!!

One of my New Year Resolutions is to make sure
that our family has a continuous supply of yummy
whole grain goodies.
Our first baking day in 2010 yielded 5 loaves of
whole wheat/7grain bread and 164 whole wheat english
muffins!!! The english muffins are to die for!!


Must have the recipe to get started...
 


Next, one willing worker/baker...(that's me!!)
 


Those yummy english muffins rising...
 


The yummy bread cooling!
 


So what are your new year resolutions? This is just
one of many...prayerfully I will be able to make most
of them happen with the help of the Lord.

May you and yours have a blessed 2010!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Tracy, what a wonderful resolution! And those baked goods look so yummy. I have baked wholesome goodies for decades, but I have never tackled English muffins -- so glad they turned out for you. Maybe a granddaughter will tackle them for me!

    Now, my resolutions?! Let's don't go there . . .

    Love,
    Bonnie Frodge
    www.clearlyseenfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I listed a few of my resolutions on my Blog. Care to share the English Muffin recipe?

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I am so proud of you! They look wonderful. We will definitely have to try that recipe from Manna Makers.

    Love you!
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of you, Tracy! Sarah was just saying how we need to learn how to make those English muffins!

    Keep it up, you coupon clippin' bread bakin' homeschoolin' Mama :)

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you find Mrs. Stokesies on the one of the coldest nights in Florida's history? Well... she was sitting by a cozy fire, enjoying a cup of hot coffee and eating one of those delicious,infamous,English Muffins, dripping with butter and strawberry jam. It doesn't get much better than that. Thanks for sharing Tracy. You get an "A" in English. And I'm still thinking about my resolutions...Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the English Muffins look absolutely wonderful! I would love the recipe.

    Love,
    Katie-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you plan on having another baking class over yonder Mrs. Graves? I would love to see the above recipes in action!

    eunice:O)

    ReplyDelete