Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rachel's Surprise 17th Birthday Party.


Before the surprise :)

To let everyone know....I had no idea that my family was going to throw me a surprise party. So when I mean surprise...I really was surprised. Thank you all for coming and making that night so special.


The Lovely Discher ladies :).



Kitty and lil Emma :).


The John Travolta look-a-likes :).


The Alturas girls in their 50's outfits :).



Sweet Lil Baby Paul! :)


SURPRISE!!!!



Trying to recover from the shock by hugging daddy :).

Mr Doolin and Baby Paul :).

Enjoying good fellowship.


Jess and Jordan.


Mrs Frodge and Baby Paul. Loved this picture :).


Mama and I showing off our 50's outfits (Like my Gator 50's outfit???) Had to support my team when they CREAMED FSU!!!! :)

Momma and Mrs Stokes showing off their Poodle skirts :).

"In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight...." The Discher gal's sang us a 50's song ;).

Daddy telling old stories about me....


....and of course everyone listens!





Opening my cards and gifts!


Beautiful Mary! :)


My dear Mrs Stokes and I <3.

Sam wearing a Doolin boy's jacket ;).


Callie and I. :)


Me and Billy! :) He was an unexpected and uninvited guest....Oh well.



OH NO! Not another unexpected/uninvited guest....Billy and Joker :P :D.


Jess, Jordan, and I :).

VOLLEYBALL!!! What's a party without Volleyball?

Mrs Stokes and Emma drawing pictures together.


Me and Mandy <3 <3.


Sarah's amazing outfit :).

Sweet little Margret's 50's outfit :).

Fellowshippin' :).

Had to get a picture with the John-Travolta-wanna-be before the nights end :).

Mrs Stokes and I being silly while washing dishes :).

Hope Y'all enjoyed this post.

In Christ,

Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Thoroughly! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    P.S. You guys have got to figure out how to keep Billy Boy away from your parties! ;)

    eunice:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rach! Happy Birthday! Your party turned out great! I'm glad you were suprised and had a great time. I had so much fun, hope you did too! See ya soon. Love Cal

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so glad your party was a success! We enjoyed it. It was fun for the girls making the skirts and thinking up their outfits.
    That Slick Willie sure is the party crasher, isn't he?
    Anyway -- Happy Birthday! We expect to hear some Hebrew soon (hee! hee!)

    In Christ,
    Mrs. Stricklen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party. I really love the poodle skirts. I think we should wear them all the time. I'm glad you were surprised, your expression was so cute when you walked in. Happy Birthday. Love ya, Mrs. Stokesies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun looking party, and the costumes were fantastic! I think Mr. Doolin deserves some sort of award for "Best Costume" from the pictures I've seen on your blog and the Discher's blog.

    Hope you had a great 17th party. Sorry we weren't able to be there, but I don't think the boys would have worn those poodle skirts for anything!

    Love,
    (a very silly)Mrs. Miller

    ReplyDelete
  6. That WAS a fun party - and a fun time getting ready for the party :)

    So glad you FINALLY got your 50s party! You looked very surprised. That was nice!

    I agree with Mrs. Miller, those boys wouldn't have come in poodle skirts, but I don't think they would have come in leather jackets either! The Doolin "boys" have guts - good for them!

    It was surely fun fun fun!

    Love,
    Mrs. Discher

    ReplyDelete