Friday, August 15, 2008

Much Thanks

I want to take a moment and thank the Lord for all that He has
blessed my life with. I had a few moments to myself tonight and
all I could do was reflect on how grateful I am to be alive and
"healthy" and able to face each new day. I do not take things for
granted like I used to. My husband and my precious children are
more special to me now than ever before. I am also grateful just
for life itself. Thank you Jesus for life. Thank you for a family
to share "life" with. My heart is SOOOO grateful.
Thank you also to my husband for providing for our family. For his
being the wonderful Godly man that he is. He is such a Godly man...
I am so unworthy, dear Lord, ....
Thank you also to my wonderful children. I am soooo very blessed.
Jessica, you are such a testimony to me...I love you!
Samuel, you are so loving to me...thank you...I love you!!!
Rachel, you give life an added zest!!! I love you!!!
Benjamin...you are full of life and can always make me smile! I love you!!!
Stacy...you are full of such innocence and love...I love you!!!
Zack...I am so grateful to have you in my life!!! I love you!!!
Anna...you are my little artist...always drawing me pretty pictures. I love you!!!
Liberty...you are my precious baby girl!!! I love you!!!
Steven...you give me reason to breathe!!! You are so precious!!! I love you!!!

My husband...thank you for life... thank you for your love...thank you for your
protection...thank you for being my best friend and confidant...I love you so much!!

Enough being mushy...just know that I love you all so very much...

To my friends...I love all of you, too...you are the icing on the cake!!!

Much Love to all,
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Tracy,
    What a wonderful post. I am thankful for you also with out you we would not have the honor of knowing the rest of the gang. The Lord has been very gracious to all of us. After Mrs. Pierce died this week it does make you stop and think. What is this life all about? It's all about Christ, family, friends and strangers. Mrs. Pierce was an inspiration and I know I'll get to spend eternity with her and you'll get to meet her. Thanks for leaving love notes to your children. (precious)
    I love you friend.
    Cristal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy,
    That was a beautiful post. Thanks for sharing with us. We love you and give MUCH THANKS for you! We rejoice greatly that we have you with us today!!

    We rejoice God has granted each of us life that we might be "like unto His Son, Jesus Christ".

    Love you,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete