Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Someday soon...I promise

This is a note to all of our precious friends who leave cute little messages on our blog. As you can see, it is taking a long time for us to post a new post...why you ask is it taking soooo long. Well, I want to explain and maybe you'll be merciful to us!!!! Our home computer has all of our wonderful pictures on it. In order to get them onto this blog...we must pick the pictures we want off of our home computer...then put them onto a "jumper"...load them onto Mr. G's laptop....then we go to our blog and download them once again. I know this doesn't sound like much, but for someone, like myself, who is somewhat computer illiterate...that it a BIG thing. I do have the intent of updating in the next few days...so what I need from you all is prayer that I'll actually make time to do it!!!!
Just know that we love all of you and really do want to share our special times together and the things that our Precious Lord is doing in our lives. God is good!!!!
Until our next update...much love to all of you!!!!! Mrs. Graves

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs. Graves!!!! Thankyou for posting and we WILL be praying that you'll get a chance to post:D! We Love y'all to and miss you!!!

    Love Always,
    Ashley M. Lain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Graves,
    I'm with Ashley!! We do LOVE you all and miss you. You just keep on raising those precious children of yours and when time permits we'd love to see you...

    Cristal

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you all very much, too!!!
    I thought we'd get time to put some stuff on tonight...hahaha...grocery night...what a joke!!! It should happen soon though...if for no other reason than you all!!!
    Love to you all!!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete